Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Who are They Attacking?
It will be useful to take a quick sketch of one of the Concept managed schools, what they call Gulen charter schools, or Gulen-inspired schools they are attacking. The achievements of these schools, what they call Gulen charter schools, mean not only the achievement of the school administration and teachers, but also American children at the same time. Instead of appreciating the school staff for their success, despite the limited sources they have, these people are trying to demolish them. Concept managed schools (Gulen charter schools?) are striving for the community; they are serving to and push limits for the future of the children.
Here is the example of Horizon Science Academy Cleveland High School (HAS). Let's see their accomplishments are over the last ten years:
· Bronze medal for outstanding achievement by US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT news magazine – best high school 2010
· National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence – 2009
· A 100% college acceptance rate for the class of 2008, 2009, 2010
· Bronze medal for outstanding achievement by US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT news magazine – best Charter School for 2008
· A rating of EXCELLENT by the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) in 2008
· School of Promise Awards by ODE – 2008 and 2009
· Title I National School of Distinction Recognition 2008
Well, it speaks for itself. There is no need for extra words. Concept managed Cleveland High School, one of the so called Gulen-inspired schools, or Gulen charter schools has enough credentials to be praised. Now, it is our duty to congratulate the administrative and teaching staff, and wish them the best.